BRIDGE BETWEEN EUROPE AND ASIA
13-15 May 2015, Istanbul, Turkey
Nowadays multimodal transportation market offers its players a whole range of options and challenges, including new perspectives of the New Silk Way in view of the key transport corridors linking Europe and Asia; competition between transport modes and issues of decreasing sea freight rates. All of these are just a small part of the set of issues of the transportation market perspectives in the near future.
International Forum «Multimodal 2015: bridge between Europe and Asia» is a communicative platform for the logistic market professionals providing an excellent chance to discuss the key issues, brought by political and economic reality, within the frames of panel discussions and workspaces.
Among the key issues of the Forum:
- Multimodal transportation in Europe
- European sea ports
- 3 PL logistics in effective logistic systems organization. Role of large logistic agents
- River transportation
- Container market trends. Optimization of the linear operators services in the Black and Mediterranean Sea regions
- Turkey as the key multimodal hub
- Cargo transportation from Asia and Middle East: main routes, transit countries potential. New approaches.
- Integration of new routes into existing transport networks.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
All details as to participation terms you can receive getting in touch with us on the phone +38 (067) 523-95-22 or by e-mailing us email@example.com.
Elite World Istanbul Hotel
Şehit Muhtar Caddesi No:42
34435 Taksim Istanbul Turkey
Tel: + 90 212 313 83 83 (Pbx)
Fax: +90 212 313 83 93